I loved this game and I have achieved all of the endings, I'm really invested in this girls life, and I'm hoping we can get another sequel, with a lot more, just like this sequel is to the first. Id be more than willing to pay even more than this one costs. If you want it, you could easily make a career in video games.
Milk outside a bag of milk outside a bag of milk
A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
(How do you feel?)
- I definitely feel. Sometimes that's more than enough.
(Still, you're anxious, aren't you?)
- Of course. Moreover, I'm completely terrified. Was it that obvious?
(You're looking in every direction, but not up.)
- Ah, this...
- I've already told you, haven't I?
- Ah, you know, small stuff.
(Can small stuff make you terrified?)
- It's... hard to explain.
I climb up the metal railing and let my legs hang down. I sneak short glances at the abyss from time to time. It replies with angry, cold breath. That's how we interact. Like old friends.
- Sometimes I feel like the whole world pretends to be crazy.
- As if it's trying to make me believe in something that doesn't exist.
(That's weird, isn't it?)
The game is a sequel to Milk inside a bag of milk inside a bag of milk.
The game's events begin the same moment the first game ends.
GAME'S KEY FEATURES:
- Psychedelic narrative full of pyramidal verbal constructions.
- Stylized pixel graphics which reflect the girl's distorted perception of the world.
- High variability: each playthrough is unique. However, some dialogue lines, images and scenes have only a small chance of appearing; you'll have to really get close to the girl in order to find out everything she hides.
- Oppressive and viscous soundtrack.
ESC - pause menu
F - fullscreen/windowed mode
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $8.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Nikita i haven't played the game yet but i just want to say that this soundtrack is f*cking AMAZING! They need to hire you for triple A Game because its well needed in this day and age of video games
I do love a soundtrack that can be described as "viscous".
Was definitely looking forward to the sequel and here it is, bigger, more detail, more polish and even animated cutscenes, crazy stuff! Will have fun narrating the lines.
Masterful storyteller, thank you for this
Full Play No Commentary
Absolutely sick game! I have finished all endings, and it leaves me wanting for more! The serial experiments lane vibe and unique estetic sells this experience. The sound design is spot on, featuring a lot of unique soundtracks. Nikita, I thank you for such a unique experience. You have made a wounderful game!
Amazing! Going to be mulling this game over for days between playthroughs.
The first game was really memorable, I'm very excited to play the sequel!